Im glad not all forums are the same !

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Response I got from a predominantly American Forum the deals with Security Systems

"Go **** yourself you brit trash. Reolink is a LYING spamming company. Used their own email address to spam my forum. ******* 1/3 sensors and poor firmware. Go peddle that **** elsewhere.
Fenderman"

The American "Fenderman" in question does not only do his country proud but displays quite an intelligence and a way with words

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Response I got from a predominantly American Forum the deals with Security Systems

"Go **** yourself you brit trash. Reolink is a LYING spamming company. Used their own email address to spam my forum. Shitting 1/3 sensors and poor firmware. Go peddle that **** elsewhere.
Fenderman"

The American "Fenderman" in question does not only do his country proud but displays quite an intelligence and a way with words
I'm glad not all Americans are that way what a kunt.

Sincerely
Your friendly Cupra American

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That's a lovely response lol please tell me you replied with some over the top niceness haha

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
I bit my lip and refrained from a response.....Although in my head I did wish him all the very nicest of diseases and misfortune.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise