imperial blue mk3 Ibiza new start (brembos,nuespeed,forge)

Liamdaffern

Dec 9, 2014
good looking car mate i think the ride height is just right with the rims and tyres you have on there

Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
I'm actually in two minds wether or not to sell haven't driven it in 4 months I got court on the 28th cause me and my mates we going a bit to quick to mk cruise and I was at the front so I got done on the Milton Keynes bypass so bricking my self cause I might lose my license. hopefully I just get points

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
Okay so I've decided to keep the car as I have a place to store it and rip it apart for a respray hopefully sometime towards the end of the year but I'm not sure what colour to go I want something that will stand out but something that's different and something that hasn't been done I was thinking of Arden blue like the vxr's

Aug 12, 2012
aylesbury
Was really really lucky at court on Wednesday I didn't get banned in stead I got 6 points and £360 fine which I thought was nothing compared to what I thought I was going to get iv definitely learnt my lesson it's not worth speeding my license is rather important to me

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.