Infotainment system

Ronl95

Oct 27, 2018
hey guys,
I own an ibiza in israel , reference model , and it comes with a 5” black and white display.
I was wondering if i could put the 8” display that comes in the fr version.
Do you if its possible?What are the risks?

Rainman

Sep 25, 2018
Probably you can ..with the right mods .....but will come with quite big cost I suppose ...

Rainman

Sep 25, 2018
what kind of modifications are needed ? and do you know where can i buy it in the web? (brand new)
To be honest I don't know .... I guess you could start by asking a dealership ...in regards to the cost ....original and new in the web could be a difficult task but probably you can find an OEM ....

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
hey guys,
I own an ibiza in israel , reference model , and it comes with a 5” black and white display.
I was wondering if i could put the 8” display that comes in the fr version.
Do you if its possible?What are the risks?

Hi Rainman, I have the same problem I bought a Seat Ibiza fr and it came with the 5" radio.
If I wont the 8" in the dealer its almost 2000€, I have bin looking for a alternative but it´´s very difficult to find, I can tell you what I find so far.

1º need a Double Din Fascia its possible
2º the radio that's the most difficult to find there are many android radios but the problem its that you need a 1 din down side of the radio in the interior and I only find with it in the upper side. I show some pictures.
Double fascia
upload_2018-11-25_20-24-45.png

My radio
upload_2018-11-25_20-36-36.png

The radios that I find

upload_2018-11-25_20-41-56.png

Reactions: Rainman

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
Good news Ronl 95 I found the first after market radio to the new Ibiza and Arona lets wait to appear more and a bite cheaper, its in aliexpress.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.