Instrument Cluster White LED Lighting

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
I know it's too late now but for anyone else as future reference. Take photographs of the original LEDs close up so you can see which way they are fitted if you need to retrace any errors.

TDiPat

Dec 23, 2013
Ireland
In the past I have removed my instrument cluster to fix the dreaded 6-dial dash cluster problems, but now it appears that the light for my rev-counter needle (not the numbers, but the actual needle itself) has given up the ghost. Do yous reckon that this will just be a case of replacing a broken LED or does this sound more like a connection problem that will require more than just a simple bit of soldering?? Also if anyone has any pictures of the disassembled cluster (with LED locations), that would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Emmet

May 9, 2014
Hey guys, So I finally finished the little project, I am happy with the results. However, the needles are off. I took photos of exactly where the needles were, but when I put them back they all dropped. I tried it again, and they all dropped again. Any ideas?

dansmith1147

Mar 18, 2017
Mate that's great! The LCD? Are thy led backlit? Will they change too? With what I'm changing, thanks

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise