Instrument panel dimming

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
I wonder if i am the only person who finds the speedo/rev display overly bright and cant find any way
to dim it down a bit.. On all previous cars have had a little turn wheel that controls the light output.

But on this fully LED lit car the option appears to be missing.

Or have i missed out this control feature ??

Any response most welcome

Thanks Jake.

CallumFR

Jul 9, 2018
Is yours the FR? I have the FR and if I touch the car symbol and go to settings, touch instrument cluster and it’s in there to dim it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
All VAG cars with the MIB touchscreens have worked like this for a while I believe. The space in the dash which used to have a double size roller wheel, one for the dimmer and one for the headlamp adjustment, now just has space for one, for the headlamps (not used on a car with self-levelling LED lamps).

Have to say it's an annoying change IMO. I quite liked being able to adjust it without looking!

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
All VAG cars with the MIB touchscreens have worked like this for a while I believe. The space in the dash which used to have a double size roller wheel, one for the dimmer and one for the headlamp adjustment, now just has space for one, for the headlamps (not used on a car with self-levelling LED lamps).

Have to say it's an annoying change IMO. I quite liked being able to adjust it without looking!

Ok fine thanks for reply. Being an old fart saw the little box which normally has the turn wheels but was blanked off. And failed to find explanation in the 321 page owners guide did not fully understand just how many features are now controlled via the screen...But now have found it and many others and all is well.
Thanks for response.
Jake

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise