Insurance For Seats

Cordoba Cruiser

Jul 11, 2003
Aberdeen
Visit site
Who do you think is the best/cheap insurance for modded Cordoba SX????
need cover asap and a lot of companys dont offer insurance for modiffied cars :(

Heard adrian flux is a good one for modded cars.

let me know if you know better

cheers
J.C.S

Cupra Iain

PSN : Jebus_1979
Feb 2, 2005
Cheltenham
my price with DL is with no mods declared, adrian flux is with ALL mods declared (50bhp/28% increase in power), so if i'd declared them with DL i could be looking at a saving over over £600 by going through them. Make sure you mention that you're in a car club, it gets cheaper still..... ;)

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
Try putting your mother down as a named driver! My mate saved over £100, even though she never even goes in his car, let alone drive it! (would try it myself but my mum doesn't drive :()

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Ive just done my Insurance with Adrian Flux, all Mods declared, other than my boost gauge.

I received the documents from them, and you are asked to fill out a questionairre which asks everything apart from your last 10 sexual partners.

I now have declared everything, cause i can imagine this questionaire would come into play if there is any discrepancy with regards to the claim.

Im under the opinion, that if you are going to declare your mods, you might as well declare them all, otherwise you are risking problems in the event of a claim.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise