Insurance

WILCEY_FR

Hi everyone, just a quick one to say, if anyone is stuck with insurance. I found Adrian flux were brilliiant. Insured my mods and were also cheaper than my last insurance group, A*

Type into google to find telephone number.

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Hi everyone, just a quick one to say, if anyone is stuck with insurance. I found Adrian flux were brilliiant. Insured my mods and were also cheaper than my last insurance group, A*

I moved house and they increased my car insurance by over 125%
Thats from £1100 to £2700 I cancelled, They Kept just over 50% of the cash (3 months into my policy) and I lost my NCB that I'd been building up :(
Bear that in mind, Plus their just a middle man, They are like Confused.com my insurance with them ended up coming through LVE? Liverpool... something something I'm sure

Keir

Mar 5, 2010
Middlesbrough
www.pixel-edge.net
I moved house and they increased my car insurance by over 125%
Thats from £1100 to £2700 I cancelled, They Kept just over 50% of the cash (3 months into my policy) and I lost my NCB that I'd been building up :(
Bear that in mind, Plus their just a middle man, They are like Confused.com my insurance with them ended
up coming through LVE? Liverpool... something something I'm sure

Liverpool Victoria

Aimez

you could've got more money off if you mentioned they are forum sponser on here!
Yeh they were good for me but no one is the same as you or me and tbh you only know how decent or good a company is until you have to make a claim.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.