Insurance

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone have any recommendations for car insurance companies? I’ve been using a couple of comparison websites and smaller companies to find the best deals but I was wondering if we had a discount with an insurance company on here as I’m sure I’ve seen something somewhere but can’t find it now.

I understand that my car for my age is ridiculous insurance wise (21 with 3 years NCB, Leon Cupra 300) and the lowest I’ve been quoted for the year is £1300 from Admiral to stay with them, the rest are anywhere from £1800 to over £4000.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Think I might’ve just sorted it with Admiral just now! And that’s the company I was looking for earlier, cheers mate

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone have any recommendations for car insurance companies? I’ve been using a couple of comparison websites and smaller companies to find the best deals but I was wondering if we had a discount with an insurance company on here as I’m sure I’ve seen something somewhere but can’t find it now.

I understand that my car for my age is ridiculous insurance wise (21 with 3 years NCB, Leon Cupra 300) and the lowest I’ve been quoted for the year is £1300 from Admiral to stay with them, the rest are anywhere from £1800 to over £4000.

Thanks in advance

Im with Esure.. 23, 2years NCB and it's just over £500 for the MY19 Cupra 290, give them a try, obviously it can vary but I find speaking to someone on the phone is alot better than using comparison websites :)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
Im with Esure.. 23, 2years NCB and it's just over £500 for the MY19 Cupra 290, give them a try, obviously it can vary but I find speaking to someone on the phone is alot better than using comparison websites :)

Wicked, just checked esure out as my cheapest on comparison websites is 1200 with admiral. I'm paying 900 now at admiral with 2 claims on a 280 but I'll lose a claim next renewal and it will be a 19 290 instead, guessing that's why I can't find it cheaper, i was getting ready to give up but.... Esure quoted 650, bargain.

Reactions: Hickery1995

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Wicked, just checked esure out as my cheapest on comparison websites is 1200 with admiral. I'm paying 900 now at admiral with 2 claims on a 280 but I'll lose a claim next renewal and it will be a 19 290 instead, guessing that's why I can't find it cheaper, i was getting ready to give up but.... Esure quoted 650, bargain.
Also if you have any friends or family who use esure, you let them know and you also get discount on your quote (15% I think) they've always been great with me! :)

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Esure wouldn’t insure me unfortunately

Wierd.. my partner is 21 and they told her she couldnt be insured on the car, we rang back and spoke to someone else and she was told they insure everyone no matter your age and was real cheap.. did you talk to them on the phone?

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
Wierd.. my partner is 21 and they told her she couldnt be insured on the car, we rang back and spoke to someone else and she was told they insure everyone no matter your age and was real cheap.. did you talk to them on the phone?

Nah I just used the website, maybe phoning them is best