interior door handle has broken - SOS!

Acejin

dam.. but thank you for your good intention ;)

If you can ask for me your dealer in England how much it will cost to buy a new interior door handle i`ll be grateful.

I promise to pay you extra, I don't know where else to turn.

Thank you.

Acejin

38 Pound goes well for me! I just need to know the shipping cost.. :happy:

Thank you!

dai cupra

lol i no wot u mean mine is broken now doin my head in lol then again as they say welcome to cupra :)

dai cupra

lol adam mate ur the man for this job keep ur feelers out for this man:p

Big_A_Cupra20vt

Jan 4, 2007
margate
he he same problem damnn drivers side handle busted, if anyone has a spare or can get hold of 1 for a nice price id apreciate it, as i have searched high and low with no luck, and i really dont want to give a stealers my hard earned cash.

thanks in advanced guys and gals.

Acejin

I thought it was just my problem, I'm glad to see that I had a few partners.
I hope that I am the first in the list - Although I'm willing to pay even 38 pound.

Acejin

Big_A_Cupra20vt - stealer, Only now I understood what the meaning of the word - so ture!
Can you really find me that part for only £20-£30..?! I think it's a reasonable price :think:

Please update me..

Acejin

Update..!

I have a provider who willing to sell me the door handle, He asked me to tell him the VIN number of my car.
Does anyone know the VIN number of Seat Ibiza 2000 1.6 Signo.
I guess that any model of 2000 would be fit.

Thank you guys! :happy:

LC Ibiza Cupra

Feb 18, 2007
Cardiff
my door handle has snapped for the second time, im use to pressing the electric window down an opening from the outside, feel like a ****** if someones walking past. ah well i`ll sort it out soon.

Acejin

Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me with ordering an interior door handle for my seat, I`ll pay you EXTRA.
I`m so hopeless :givein:

Acejin

artemis_1991 - I`m really appreciate your efforts.
Can you ask your main dealer how much one door handle will cost?

Thank you!

mario3322

Hi mates,
I have this inside door handle,left and right side.Price about 11 pounds,3 pounds delivery ( Europe),metal with polished chrome effect finish.These door handle will fit all of the Seat ibiza / cordoba models from 1999 to 2002.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acejin

mario3322 - I`ll buy from you both of them.
How can I contact with you? Can you give me your email/messenger?

Thank you!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.