interior door handle

craigy123

hunting for more ponnies
Jan 11, 2007
Fife, Scotland
does anyone know how much these cost, because as mine came off in my hand lastnight!!woops!!:help: and my local seat garage is gabout an hour and a bit away!!

deanrankin85

Nov 28, 2006
Stoke-On-Trent
hi mate.

i think i payed about 28quid for mine!
quite simple to fit really! u dont just get the little chrome handle u get all the surrounding too!

Feb 25, 2007
stroud
does anyone know how much these cost, because as mine came off in my hand lastnight!!woops!!:help: and my local seat garage is gabout an hour and a bit away!!

there seems to be a bit of a wait for these
me and nick barnes has had these parts on order for over a fortnight and still nothing good old seat

craigy123

hunting for more ponnies
Jan 11, 2007
Fife, Scotland
great new aye!! bugger!! having to open my door with a cloth as the little stub thats left is sharp as a sharp thing and keeps cuttin my fingers!! nightmare!!

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
anyone got a part number for one! as mine snapped last night takin it out for the respray?? passenger side??

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
this is the part number that was on mine , 6k 0 867 172 b 54h , it didnt have the holes for the electric windows in but the seat parts bloke claimed that was the right part number for the one with the holes for electric windows

predo

Dec 26, 2005
Edinburgh
try any breakers.. i have mk3 tdi and door handles are exactly the same as on cupras - painted in chrome as well and afaik all mk3 ibizas have the same.

Feb 25, 2007
stroud
i might have the answer tommorow my local seat dealer thinks he has the right part i post up part numbers tommorrow if its correct

NowGottaIbizaMk5

Feb 5, 2005
Beverley
I've been told that for my Mk 3 the drivers handle part no is 6k0 837 113 and about 24.18 the dealer said - mind you he said that he would need the chassis number to make sure it was the right part BUT he didn't say owt about timescale of delivery... Mine brok last mnight

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise