Interior door handle

RobertW

Nov 14, 2005
Scotland
The chrome interior handle,mines has snapped.Didnt even know it hapened until i to get out the car lol.Didnt know they were plastic lol.Is this common?Anyone know the part number or that for them?

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
and while were on the subject has anyone got the part number for the passenger side black plastic surround (that covers around the passenger side chrome handle) ??

im having a proper nightmare getting one from the dealers! they keep sending the wrong part!
i really need ETKA or whatever its called!

any help would be sooooo good!
cheers

STi

r1cky said:
and while were on the subject has anyone got the part number for the passenger side black plastic surround (that covers around the passenger side chrome handle) ??
Well I checked it and it should be 6K0 867 197 F 54H. And I deffo recommend getting ETKA. It saves a lot of time when you don’t have to sit and wait for dealer to look the part numbers for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
thanks that does look like the one, i checked on the online ETKA but there are so many different numbers for that one trim!!! ive been sent 3 already and there all wrong!

is there any SEAT dealers online i could order off?

thanks again

STi

Yeah I know it looks like a bit nightmare but wait until you see the Opel / Vauxhall EPC. But don’t worry, I took a good look on all the options and this is the only option I would put my money down. But anyway, I hope you get it sorted this time.

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
the grab handle was £8 + vat and the chrome handle surround was £2.60 + vat

just make sure you order the right ones as there are a lot of different styles and some are LHD trims. managed to get the right ones in the end but i didnt keep part numbers! :headhurt:

teknow

Feb 10, 2007
Great Wyrley, Walsall
For your amusement.

My wife cut her finger on the door handle when a chrome splinter came off! It all got infected :clap: and it took me a few hours to get the bugger out with some tweezers.

Anyhow - called Seat the next morning just to let them know and they booked the car into the dealer and replaced the handle.

Then the guy says [ without me asking ] - "I see you are due for a service, we'll do it for free to compensate you for the inconvenience." :-o

The car is now 7 years old and we've had her since new. 72k miles, mostly reliable, gearbox bearings gone but being repaired tomorrow :clap:

I have to say that Seat customer care has been outstanding!

BTW - the car was still under warranty (just) when this happened.

Quikie

same thing happened me yesterday, seem to be anything to do with the drivers door is just pants, my window buttons have packed in aswell :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.