Interior LED Illumination Pack - OEM Part Numbers

Romm

The Interior LED Illumination Pack is not available here in Denmark, so I obviously had the car delivered without them.

Now I want to retrofit the OEM LEDs to the car.
I do NOT want any 3rd party LED bulbs, I want the real deal OEM LEDs. :D

Did anyone source the OEM part numbers for the LED interior pack?

From what I have been able to dig up the rearseat panel is part number 5F0 947 291 A Y20. This is a complete panel with LED lights according to ETKA. I would prefer if I only had to order the LEDs and not the entire panel.

The footwell lights are part number 4E0947415A, the same as used in many Audis.

Can we fill in the missing parts? :funk:

Make-up mirror lights: 5F0 947 109
Front map lights: [_____________]
Rear map lights: 5F0 947 291 A Y20
Footwell lights: 4E0947415A

Any input is very welcomed! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Romm

Can't help unfortunately, but I am curious as to what the 'rearseat panel' is, where is this?

I am sorry for my bad description, it's the light panel in the middle of the roof ceiling by the back seats that I am referring to. :)

I managed to find the make-up light part number as well. Part no. is 5F0 947 109.

Now I only need the part number for the map light panel in the front. :think:
I talked to the local spare parts guy and he was not able to find any LED light panel for the front in ETKA... :/

aaroe

Make sure to post in here if you find the numbers you need - could be quite a nice upgrade :)
(from Denmark as well)

AJ

Oct 16, 2013
I have the interior LED pack from the factory, is there anyway of getting the part numbers without disassembling the unit (as I am not very good at these sort of thing) ?? Can I get it through VCDS?

Romm

Make sure to post in here if you find the numbers you need - could be quite a nice upgrade :)
(from Denmark as well)

Sure, I will keep this thread updated! :D

I have the interior LED pack from the factory, is there anyway of getting the part numbers without disassembling the unit (as I am not very good at these sort of thing) ?? Can I get it through VCDS?

I really appreciate your help! I don't think it's possible to read the part number via VCDS. The light panel is probably just connected to the pins of the central Electronics module.

It would be very helpful if you could verify if the LED bulbs has a normal W5W socket or the LEDs are soldered to a print board? :)

AJ

Oct 16, 2013
I really appreciate your help! I don't think it's possible to read the part number via VCDS. The light panel is probably just connected to the pins of the central Electronics module.

It would be very helpful if you could verify if the LED bulbs has a normal W5W socket or the LEDs are soldered to a print board? :)

Hi Romm, I was able to remove the trim to the map light cover and I'm afraid to say that it seems like the LED Lights are soldered into the light unit so you would need to buy the whole unit. Hope this helps :)

See the pics I took below:

3IPbKt63

JVkpO796

nAtt7frh

Romm

Hi Romm, I was able to remove the trim to the map light cover and I'm afraid to say that it seems like the LED Lights are soldered into the light unit so you would need to buy the whole unit. Hope this helps :)

What a massive help, can't thank you enough!

I will see if the local parts guy can dig up something new! :D

Adrian001

Any news on the parts for this as I am interested in the upgrade.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.