Interior Styling With 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fibre Wrap

Williams_27

Ive got some 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fibre Wrap on order and will be wrapping some interior parts. As for what i dont know, im thinking the radio surround, inside door handles. I would like to do more, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Also if anyone has removed parts inside the car please let me know how to do it as my local seat dealership is :censored:!!

Thanks
Alex

Williams_27

Sinan i cant seem to get those pictures to open so i cant see your work... :S
Right ive managed to remove the centre console bit, the two inside door handles and the radio surround. But i dont have a clue how to take off the climate control surround, "Steering Wheel Decorative Set" or my mirror covers. Any ideas?

Williams_27

whayy its worked thanks mate. thats looks really good Sinan, nice work :)

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
no problem, i copied his idea of the blue light above the reg plate, it looks cool, i also put blue sidelights in only to remember they are illegal, so they came out,

at night they were that bright that i could flick my sidelights on and off and i looked like a police car XD

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
Finally,

you stick it OVER the old one or REMOVE the old one and place the new one?

I am buying it and I am wondering how to install.

Cheers!

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
no need to "waste" money for frames imo. just cover them with foil imo. Wanna see more pics of my frames?

I don't believe I will find the same folio, also I would like to match the colors 1:1 and to make sure it is genuine.

The front pannel goes with a pannel that is under the handbrake so I believe it's worth it!

Anyway, appriciate your effort , your car's interior look great....but I will make my MK5 aluminium chrom finish look(both outside and inside) so I guess I will go for it...we'll see.

Cheers

Sinan

Toronegra!
Dec 1, 2009
Turkey - Izmir
www.vagturk.net
I don't believe I will find the same folio, also I would like to match the colors 1:1 and to make sure it is genuine.

The front pannel goes with a pannel that is under the handbrake so I believe it's worth it!

Anyway, appriciate your effort , your car's interior look great....but I will make my MK5 aluminium chrom finish look(both outside and inside) so I guess I will go for it...we'll see.

Cheers

Mate it is called as matt carbon foil, brand is 3M. It shouldn't be that hard to find it.. But, genuine parts will look classy, whatever you do, I want photos =)

Regards

Williams_27

ive wrapped quite a few things, ill take some pics tomorrow and upload them