In the garage
Almost there!

7617201008_41ae88e29f_z.jpg

My new engines BIG DAY tomorrow :)

CupraSean

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra
Jul 21, 2010
West Midlands
rian......this is sick !! so glad its all come together now ! its been a bumpy ride to get there but must be worth it ! oh and......jammy git, a new head really..... lol :drool:

saw this thing moments after it left the garage last night on one of its mayden voyages and quite frankly its looking slick !! and running mega smooth. with the new cooler an bumper its going to look sweet !!

cant believe i didnt notice you had a readers ride ! nightmare !

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Hey sean you took your time but better late than never ay ;)

Yeh im glad all is done & im back in it driving, Big thanks goes out to andrew for having the alternator just when i needed it :D I had thoughts of selling the :censored:er!

Only done 30miles so far so quite abit away from feeling full boost but as sean said the drive is so smooth & tick over is so quiet :1st:

Took a little video of the 1st turn of the key which was a big thing for be because things always seem to go wrong before they are right with me.

Will post later along with some pics

Coilovers this weekend & fmic & new front bumper the following & then lets hope i can drive looking like this [B)]

S's Cupra

Project Tidy up underway
Aug 21, 2007
UK
Yes Mr,

Really happy for you now she's done. The pic doesn't do her justice. It looks the business and as you said sounds so silky smooth. I can't wait to go out in her and feel the full boost when the times right.

NRM 90

Mar 3, 2010
Well done mate :) looking at this makes me want to get my engine in lol cant because I got some other bits to get first :(

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Yes Mr,

Really happy for you now she's done. The pic doesn't do her justice. It looks the business and as you said sounds so silky smooth. I can't wait to go out in her and feel the full boost when the times right.

Yeh b, rocker looks orange in that pic lol (dam i-phone)

Looks abit more like this
7643810280_8311a21669_z.jpg

Well done mate :) looking at this makes me want to get my engine in lol cant because I got some other bits to get first :(

Thanks mate :)

Bye bye A/C

7643811434_2c81f3c5c9_z.jpg

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Good idea sean, no more sun after this weekend so get that A/C in the bin lol

Give us a shout if decide to do it, i will pop up & give you a hand ;)

CupraSean

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra
Jul 21, 2010
West Midlands
Mate that looks flipping awesome pal. Completely forgot you got your new cooler on there. Looks mint !!! All you need to do now is change that dirty filter lol

Well impressed mate good work.

Last edited:

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Mate that looks flipping awesome pal. Completely forgot you got your new cooler on there. Looks mint !!! All you need to do now is change that dirty filter lol

Well impressed mate good work.

hehe thanks for pointing out my dirty filter :p

That's next on my list along with uprated engine mounts.

Im going for a custom one from AKS :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise