is it me or are the cordy owners slowly getting less

envycordoba

Jan 25, 2008
bournemouth
Where are all the cordy's going we used to have some good threads on here like f2 stu's beast but it seems they are getting less and less. I know there are some good ones out there as i've seen them. we need to get them back out there. anyone with projects etc post them up here. see if we can get some response. :D

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Probibly money at the minute, credit crunch and all that. Plus there aren,t to many selling. There is only a handful of cordobas on the autotrader and not that many worth looking at to take on as projects when you can pick up a leon cupra for 3Gs and chip it to 205bhp. Or leon cupraR for 5-6 Gs and chip it to 260 bhp. My cordoba is a daily driver at the moment and is not quite pimped but getting there. New bump stiops this weekend getting picked up and a set of eibach springs being ordered. She is dirty and the front bumper is hanging off, speed bumps and aprox 60 mm drop don't help. But I'll try and get her washed up and put pics on and a full list of work done and more work to do and what style I'm going for if I can figure out were to post it. Don't want to post in the wrong area. But I'm with you, big up the Cordoba, They're great.

jim-bob

i have a cordy vario as our family bus, slowly gettin pimped ;)

ill slap up a progress thread when i get round to do bits on the old girl ;)

oldeboi

Nov 2, 2009
Im currently waiting for some parts to be delivered then hopefully il be running around in my Bengal Beast just after Christmas. Il get some pics up when the snow has gone.

Sheff's Cordy

Jul 12, 2009
Sheffield
only seen one other bengal yellow cordoba apart from mine I like its rarity. Theres not many cordys slammed on black g60 steels either.

oldeboi

Nov 2, 2009
only seen one other bengal yellow cordoba apart from mine I like its rarity. Theres not many cordys slammed on black g60 steels either.

There was one being broken for spares down in Devon just before Christmas so ours are now that little bit rarer!

Sheff's Cordy

Jul 12, 2009
Sheffield
DSC00478.jpg

On its summer wheels aint got a good pic with my steels on cause of the snow.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.