Is it True

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Hey guys,
just a quicky to find out if the dear old sales man here was lying....

Moved to Dubai in Sept 07 and had to sell my beloved Mk II tolly....but to my happiness (i had seen it when i was here before) there is a Seat Dealer!

I am torn between a 4x4 and getting a Leon and during the Leon test drive (that was damn good fun![B)]) got talking to the guy about the new tolly and he said he wasnt a fan and that Seat had discontinued making them? now i did notice the absence of the tolly in the show room.....plenty of alteas and a 4x4 looking altea monstrocity............can anyone confirm any rumours? i have had a quick look but to no avail...

Long Live Seat!!! :)

nak

May 13, 2006
Hi Sam, well there still selling the new Toledo in the uk, but maybe not alot of demand over there, so no point in showing in show room and to be honest with you, the new Toledo is not to my taste, such a drastic change to the Toledo, so i would just stick to the Leon, but i must say the Altea's are nice aswell, but would blow the New Toledo out

snappertpm

Hi Sam,

Afraid it seems that SEAT is running out the Toledo with Magic Black 2.0 Sports loaded with leather alloys etc... it seems the styling didnt float peoples boat. The Altea XL will lokk after the space issues and a new saloon car called 'Bolero' is due launch later in the year.
I recently bought a 05 Toledo TDI Sport DSG and find it teffific. Quick, spacious, frugal etc but you either love of hate the shape. it has grown on me as it is anonymous in traffic and doesnt attract the attention of the guys in uniform. A pre reg example of the last models could be a good long term buy? Hope this helps.
Paul

Jaytee

Jul 26, 2005
Hemel Hempstead, UK
Hi Sam,

Afraid it seems that SEAT is running out the Toledo with Magic Black 2.0 Sports loaded with leather alloys etc... it seems the styling didnt float peoples boat. The Altea XL will lokk after the space issues and a new saloon car called 'Bolero' is due launch later in the year.
I recently bought a 05 Toledo TDI Sport DSG and find it teffific. Quick, spacious, frugal etc but you either love of hate the shape. it has grown on me as it is anonymous in traffic and doesnt attract the attention of the guys in uniform. A pre reg example of the last models could be a good long term buy? Hope this helps.
Paul

Although I have a Toledo, and the shape does grow on you (or not, as the case may be ;) ) it should really aleways have been the Altea XL in the first place - so I can believe that the Toledo will be phased out, which doesn't do anything for residual value. :(:(:(

John.

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
Although I have a Toledo, and the shape does grow on you (or not, as the case may be ;) ) it should really aleways have been the Altea XL in the first place - so I can believe that the Toledo will be phased out, which doesn't do anything for residual value. :(:(:(

John.

OOOOOooooooooooooo:-o so its likely it is gonna go....
the Bolero huh! SALOON............
are there spy pics...or is it at concept stage...gonna look now...
cheers for your replies......i just hope they make the new saloon sexy....or at least..a blank canvas for us to do that for them!!!![B)]
i wait in anticipation!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.