RabReith89

Jul 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
2.jpg
[/IMG]

Scotty229

Jul 4, 2009
Aberdeenshire
the n112 valve is a solenoid valve (i think!) for the cars secondary air injection, basically its a thing to warm up your catalytic converter so that it starts working quickly, if you know what i mean! it's really for the US market where emissions standards have to be pretty high, but we don't really need it over here, i'm planning on pulling my whole SAI pump out after christmas and do the n249 bypass, with a little help from wilz if our boss doesn't have him working every weekend after new year!!

Don't worry wilz i've got your back with all the technical questions!!! :happy:

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Not sure going to have to check i just ripped it all out,

not sure if the n112's are connected to the sai scotty am afraid go search.

But yes we shall remove your SAi for you, need to avoid Andy was in this weekend again.

Rab get that vac lines re-routed so it looks a alot cleaner

Scotty229

Jul 4, 2009
Aberdeenshire
the n112 is part of the SAI, don't you trust me wilz??

Secondary Air Injection Solenoid Valve (N112) google it and prove me wrong!!

and if you search for this on here "Removing N249 valve - How To Guide" then scroll down the first picture you see is of the SAI pump, and i think you'll find that the n112 valve is mentioned as being the SAI solenoid, so........................:bleh:

if you have a search for that too rab it might clear up some questions you have about all these bits and pieces with funny names under the bonnet! or it might confuse you more!

and wilz tell andy where to shove his weekend working, nothing ever happens and its almost christmas tell him where to go!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members