Is my toledo 110 mapped?

Beefy-Toledo

Jan 31, 2009
Hey guys was just wondering how i can tell if my toledo 110tdi is remapped. it seems to pull a lot better now since cleaning the maf today. it gives out almost no smoke apart from a little when under load in high gears so could it be the chances are it is not mapped?? Does a standard 110 tdi toledo feel nippy enough? cheers.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
If the MAF were dirty then cleaning it can make a huge difference in all the ways you say that it has - depending how bad it was to start with!

A 110 could feel fairly nippy, but it depends what your comparing it with! Not sure how easily to tell for definite other than driving another as there should be a huge difference between them.

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
where bouts are you, as il take you out and you shud feel a difference, i did when i mapped mine.... or you can put it on a roller... it should feel a fair bit slower than your bora

Beefy-Toledo

Jan 31, 2009
I'm from Northern Ireland lol Yea it defo feels slower than my old bora but can really tell how much. will get it checked out tomorrow by a mate of mine that remaps cars. :) by the way, where is the cat located on the 110tdi model? underneath the car or in the downpipe?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members