Is Stance+ any good?

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
To be honest the budget kits are all very similar, I'd say the JOM and Prosport probably have the best ride quality where as the FK have the best build quality and widest lowering range but not a great deal between them.

What's your budget?

Damian @ DPM Performance

ChocoMilkShark

Jul 25, 2018
£300 I ordered them last night so I didn't see your response still this morning. Is there anything I should look for?

If you have any suggestions on what other ones I could get for the price please let me know.
If im not happy with the quality when they arrive il be sending them back.

Alfski

Mar 18, 2018
Herts/Essex Border
As the title asks. Are they any good?

I had Stance+ on my Ibiza Cupra 6J and they were excellent. By far the most comfortable Coilovers i've ever had. Not too firm or bouncy. They were just right.

I've previously had TA Technix on a MK3 Golf & FK AK Street Coilovers on a Polo 9N respectively and the Stance+ were far superior in terms of comfort than both of those kits.

In terms of quality the Stance+ also did not disappoint and were very well put together and of good build quality.

Rest assure you've made a good choice :thumbup:

Reactions: ChocoMilkShark

ChocoMilkShark

Jul 25, 2018
I had Stance+ on my Ibiza Cupra 6J and they were excellent. By far the most comfortable Coilovers i've ever had. Not too firm or bouncy. They were just right.

I've previously had TA Technix on a MK3 Golf & FK AK Street Coilovers on a Polo 9N respectively and the Stance+ were far superior in terms of comfort than both of those kits.

In terms of quality the Stance+ also did not disappoint and were very well put together and of good build quality.

Rest assure you've made a good choice :thumbup:

I brought them not to long ago, just need to install then now :D