Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.

Is there an Audi forum that's anyway near as good as this one?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Chat' started by alesi27, Jun 23, 2018.

1. alesi27

alesi27 My other car's a Mustang!

Seeing as my 2010 FR 2.0TSI DSG was wrote off thanks to a dozy wagon driving quickly through a STOP sign, I now only have one SEAT in the household. (The wifes Mk3 1.2TSI Reference)

Thanks to this forum, I had a Dash camera fitted that settled the argument of who was at fault within 20 mins.
    (Also thanks to this forum, I spent lots of money on other less useful stuff for my car :)

Anyway, as of next Tuesday I will be taking possesion of a 2015 A4 Avant 2.0TDI S Line B8 facelift.

I couldn't find a replacement Mk2 facelift FR petrol, or even a diesel Auto, in fact any other post facelift FR, nor even a Mk3 FR petrol, and any (very few) Cupras were manual and outside my price range or too old.....

So the requirement was, a German panzer (VAG, BMW or Merc) with leather, Nav, and as many toys as I could muster. I did eventually plump for a manual which may turn out to be a mistake, we will see, however the car was "the one" otherwise, after a 2 week search.

So, anyone know of the Audi equivalent of here? I will still check in every so often, good place this!

Cheers,
    Roy

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      155.7 KB
      Views: