Is this a good deal?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I beleive you could buy that same model for £15995 from any Seat Dealer on the "turn up heat promotion" which ended end of September. So, they have added a bit on, but still a competitive price, Looks the nuts as well.

Regarding the 200 made, i doubt this very much, its just a body kit after all

sri_130

Stupid is, as stupid does
Cheers.
Just rung the Yeadon (Leeds) branch to see if they can budge on the price but they're all busy.
Apparently the car is from the promotion and they couldn't sell it, so they should meet half way on some discount I reckon.

Hate buying new cars, always feel that I'm being messed about!

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
I beleive you could buy that same model for £15995 from any Seat Dealer on the "turn up heat promotion" which ended end of September. So, they have added a bit on, but still a competitive price, Looks the nuts as well.

Is it metallic silver as I think that's £350 extra and I'm sure they can find a good reason for the extra £40 or so – new car tax or something.;)

Sounds a good deal.

sri_130

Stupid is, as stupid does
Yeah, it is silver mate. I guess they'll hold out then.

Is for my sister anyway, still happy with my cupra tdi for the time being.

Not keen on the body kit, she loves it. I think it looks a bit cheap, the vents are filled plastic etc. I guess its personal opinion anyway, but at least it makes it look better than standard, which I still think the leon looks poor, out of the factory. IMO.

safcnige

I got an fr tdi for 16282 plus £500 for extras brand new it might be worth you looking at that instead of the reference?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.