Itchy feet? Considering not getting the cupra!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Appreciate what you've said above. If it was 2002 again just before I bought the R I would be going Cupra without a doubt.

Now we've got a littlun and nursery fees to consider. Hoping to have another one in a year or so's time. Wifey will be using the car a lot more and we'll be doing more miles as a family i.e. taking the kids places etc. I really don't see where I am going to get to use 240BHP and huuge brembo brakes - other than my 8 minute run to work in the morning. Also with the sideline business I don't want to be tied into a loan if I can help it, especially if down the line I want to leave my full time employer and don't have a garaunteed monthly income.

Because the FR looks so similar to the Cupra (smart move Seat) I won't feel I'm missing out on as much either.

Maybe in a year or two's time I will decide to get the Cupra, once the business has made me a millionare!

Stop trying to tempt me - I know I'm doing the right thing - honest! :think:

Scott

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Dodge Calibers start at £13495 with the 2.0 PD140 in them if you want a cheap car! ;)

Wait for the Cupra, you know how hard you'll kick yourself when you go the next SCN event and all the new Cupra owners will be rubbing it in! :p

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
There must be so many of us thinking the same mate. I will be up for changing towards the end of the year and I am in the same boat, FR or Cupra or maybe a Golf GTI are in my head.

We need more news from SEAT as to the final changes etc etc to keep us interested! I am 99% on a DSG box next time so this best be an option ... but saying that this all depends on prices bla bla bla...

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
As I think I have decided what to do now, and I keep changing my mind I'm closing my own thread. It's not helping my already indecisive state of mind and frankly it's doing my nut. :banghead2 Probably some of yours too. :whistle:

The peeps who know me well enough should be able to guess what the current plan now is. I won't commit as I could well change my mind again in 5 mins though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your throughts and advice! :)

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.