Jabba Anti roll bar

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Ive done a search...but i cant find anyone who has fitted the Jabba rear anti roll bar to an Ibiza Cupra T/Tdi. Is this a worth while mod? I know its aimed at the Fabia Vrs but will obviously fit the Ibiza...

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
It`s one of the best handling mods you can do on an Ibiza as the rearbeam setup is very basic and not very good so if your looking to improve the handling of the car then yes it is a worth while mod along with a front strut brace bar.

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
Ive got the Seat sport Strutbrace already, so think this will be my next mod. Looks like a good mod! Ive seen a H&R version but looks like it aint available anymore, so Jabba is the only option?

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
ive thought about this for my mk4 cupra, from what i have heard it does seem to be a very good handling mod, but havent got the £200 odd quid that jabba are asking for to get one as im going on holiday in 2 weeks! :D

anyone got any pictures of one fitted at all?

afaver

i was considering one of these, my only question is how easy is it to fit one? can it be done without having to take things to bits?

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Go over to Briskoda and do a search or post a few questions as quite a few have been fitted to skoda`s over there or PM devoneutopia here or over there as he is a friend of mine that has had it done. I seriously don`t understand why this mod hasn`t caught on over in the Seat world as alot of Skoda boys have done it and it makes alot of difference.

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
Ive had this on my Ibiza TDI for a few months now and Devonmikeyboy is right, this is a fantastic mod for the MK4 as the whole rear end feels well tight now and does away with all the twitchiness. Keep an eye on Briskoda as they come up now and again 2nd hand just like mine did :)

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
just joined up on BRISKODA. found the most recent thread for the Jabba ARB group buy, which has unfortunately finished.

if you find and read the thread they got them for £190 delivered !!!!
as they are usually £220, PLUS delivery, i reckon thats a good deal !!!

Last edited:

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
£190 Delivered... cool, been wanting one for ages, would it be worth while having the forge rear strut brace too?

Now I'm looking forward to July..... KW Coilovers, Jabba anti roll bar... (quite easy to fit)... and possibly a forge rear strut brace that should tighten the rear end up.

have you put your name down for the gb?

Last edited:

Poverty

im looking to get my cars whole suspension overhauled in the next couple months. Getting new discs and pads fitted tomorrow and then probably month after I will get my rear sub frame replaced. Then the car will be good as new :)

What I want to know is how much of a difference all these suspension mods do. Are people able to corner much faster or is the car just more fun to drive?

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
What I want to know is how much of a difference all these suspension mods do. Are people able to corner much faster or is the car just more fun to drive?

Both really!

i didn't like the standard suspension on mine at all, far to much bounce and body roll !

after changing the shocks and springs its a lot more planted and fun to drive!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I have pm'd the admin/group buy chap at jabba via briskoda, getting an answer on group buy asap! :D

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Right, need two more people to sign up to briskoda and pm 'skodirs' stating you want a jabba rear arb group buy etc, look in group buy section for his name, page 3.

Then a thread will be started so we can get the discount!! :D

Jan 29, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
They are easy to fit.... can be done without taking the wheels off if you have some ramps... as long as you can keep the cars weight on the back axle you dont need spring compressors for when you remove the bottom bolt from the shock absorber..the only PITA is that the clamps can be a mare to put on, but there was talk of them being ready-shaped.. mine was the first one to be fitted outside jabba.

7445d1134918986-image007-large-.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.