Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
Cheers i am a little fed up as my wages went up again this week but **** happens, i had a run in with a Red wrx classic import yesterday. He was not happy when i went past top of third and continued to go away from him in 4th. I got bored and slowed dropped the window pointed at his jap wagon and laughed, he gave me the finger. With IHI on it may well be a complete waste of time playing with scoobs.

BenS1

Jun 26, 2001
West Sussex, England
Visit site
Madmile said:
Cheers Ben i am going stage3, my wife always earned twice as much as me so its not as if my wage was the main one. I have had 2-3 job offers already this week, but i need to be laid off to recieve the full cash from my company. I am 100% going stage3. So its full steam ahead.

Shouldn't have too much of a problem finding another job then. :thumbup:

Are you looking forward to the IHI now, or does it still feel like it'll never happen?

Hopefully the fact that mines gone in should increase your confidence that it will happen soon. They said that they will be rolling them through now.

Cheers
Ben

didgy2

newbe
Feb 19, 2004
glos
Visit site
just booked my beeza in with jabba for the ko3s map.

25th november :-o cant believe i have to wait that long,how the hell have you lot managed to wait 2 years?

i would have kept revo on for another month had i know this :hide:

dont know why,just thought it would be a couple of weeks,must be raking in business now,wonder how much trade they get from seatcupra.net?
:)

Shock_Xe

didgy2 said:
just booked my beeza in with jabba for the ko3s map.

25th november :-o cant believe i have to wait that long,how the hell have you lot managed to wait 2 years?

i would have kept revo on for another month had i know this :hide:

dont know why,just thought it would be a couple of weeks,must be raking in business now,wonder how much trade they get from seatcupra.net?
:)

same thing happened to me... look at it this way, with being standard for a month or so it will make u appreciate it that much more!!!

chan18T

ibiza cupra
Sep 21, 2004
paisley
www.seatowners.co.uk
BenS1 said:
Although the Jabba website still says that they can handle the power!

Also, as of yet no solution has been found to this weak link (For road cars atleast). :(

DAngel, MadMile.... I really HOPE you are wrong.

So far I have spentover £10k getting the car ready for the IHI, and I'm likely to spend another £5k plus IHI by the end of the year.... so you can imagine how pi$$ed off I'd be if I spend £15k getting the car ready for something that doesn't happen!!!!

I do trust them though, I'm sure they will deliver eventually.

Ben
wot did u spend 10k on ben? ive been readin the thread,im svain for an ihi conversion too but kind of lost as there is so much to do. . if u have any info mate. . . cheers,chan

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
I do my Best. LOL. Also forgot to say a diff if you want to use it for anything else but road use. Also things wear down twice as quick brakes etc. But its a cheap price to pay for a car that is very quick.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
I think my motors past its sell by date now... judging by its very heavy breathing from its external oil catch tank system now running on it.
Loadsa steamy oily fume pumping out of the breather, especially after a slog on track like @ Anglesey.. Kettle boiling anyone?

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
chan18T said:
wot u got now bill? :blink:

mike.. and my wife Jane..

new motor is 1.9ltr, JE Forged pistons with lower CR, steel rods, ported largeport head, custom intake manifold (special), a.n.other turbo (special) and a good balance/build job.

Cant wait :D

ibizacupra

Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
waddy said:
Make sure you let us know when the yellow buzz bomb is up for sale Bill ;)

Revo just isn't enough now :whistle:

sell?
not a chance unless someone waves a serious wedge at me

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.