Jabba remap...

The_one

Mar 18, 2006
England
Hi james just read through all this thread with interest.

Have you replumbed your boost gauge and checked the max boost and what boost its holding again??

Also had it on any other rollers?

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
no i have not re plummed it!

and no i have not had it on other rollers!

all in good time! ;)

cpufreak

back in the UK
Nov 9, 2003
London, SW6
photo.ing.me.uk
CatB1 said:
Provides interesting reading,just can't believe the amount of bitching directed towards Jabba from some individuals.

Why can't you believe it? I'm pretty sure justification for their comments was given. :)

Whilst I'm sure they have many happy customers, if people experience problems, its only right they should let others know, to ensure a balanced decision is able to be made.

CatB1

Nov 19, 2003
Manchester
www.freeserve.com
cpufreak said:
Why can't you believe it? I'm pretty sure justification for their comments was given. :)

Whilst I'm sure they have many happy customers, if people experience problems, its only right they should let others know, to ensure a balanced decision is able to be made.

Quote.If people experience problems,its only right they should let others know.Unquote.How very right you are but I would guess that some of the negative comments are from people who have never had work done by Jabba,they just want to stick the knife in whenever possible and advise others to use their recommended tuners.

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
sometimes all too true unfortunately, the rumour mill is rife in this game

whats that addage "reputations take years to build up and days to come down"

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
CatB1 said:
Quote.If people experience problems,its only right they should let others know.Unquote.How very right you are but I would guess that some of the negative comments are from people who have never had work done by Jabba,they just want to stick the knife in whenever possible and advise others to use their recommended tuners.

Spot on.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.