James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

auq

Avoiding Potholes!
Feb 11, 2010
Leicestershire
this is gonna be 1 awesome leon!, cant wait to see the figures when she's done ;), ill be keeping a close eye on this build, very impressive!

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
Had a little parcel of drill bits arrive today, and if by magic...

e6e9f1f7.jpg

james.l

GT3071r LCR
Mar 18, 2008
My House
www.vagforum.co.uk
Been having a look at which diff to get for my car, it seems the quiafe and peloquin use the same technology, but the wavetrac uses a new kind of technology which should make the grip even better in the toughest of conditions and situations. It's a little bit more expensive and only available from the US but I think it will be worth it.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Mate, speak to Willie about the Wavetrac diff. He knows everything about them and has had his fitted for a long time.

He also said a while back he got his from a tuner in the UK, maybe imported into them in a group buy as such. Ask him he will confirm. But from all the reading I've done on diffs, Wavetrac seem to come out as the best option for the LCR..

Give him a shout mate.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
The main way the wavetrack works better over the quaiffe/peloquin type is when one of the front wheels isn't making contact with the floor (ie one wheel has no load at all) the wavetrack will still throw the drive accross to the wheel that has the grip, the other two won't. But how often is this going to happen on the road. Either way they are am awesome mod!