Jason Plato honoured by BRDC

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
For his outstanding racing achievements in 2007, Jason Plato has won the BRDC Silver Star for a record third time. He will be presented with the prestigious award at The Savoy in London on Monday 3rd December – along with Lewis Hamilton, who has won the BRDC Gold Star for international achievement.

Points are awarded to Full and Life Members of the British Racing Drivers’ Club throughout a season, who participate in qualifying races.

Read more....

Many congratulations to Jason from us all at SEATCupra.net :thumbup:

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
Richly deserved imho.

I know it is a points based system but I like to think he is also being recognised for his endeavour, workrate and commitment.

The Leon's squat shape means it ain't the fastest. Drag issues. Many drivers may or may not be put off by that. But certainly I wouldn't imagine theirs many drivers who would race in a Leon who would not harbour at the very least hopes on leaving for another team eventually. The fact Jase' has signed a 3 year deal with the team seems to tell me anyway how dedicated he is.

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
congrats to jason, seems to really want to help the team win more and more each year which just goes to show he is committed. but i think that showed when he competed in the final race after the accident, just another reason he is such a good bloke

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members