Jason Plato joins Race of Champions

caveo

And Kill every one inside , like a guy with a hosepipe in his garage ...... just on a much bigger scale lol!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
TV coverage is pretty poor. There's little communication between the commentators and the interviewers who keep talking over eachother. And a lot of the shots seem to be suited to a widescreen TV, the cars keep disappearing from my screen!

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
It was so cold there that I had to leave after the Nations Cup - my two boys where shaking and turn blue. But I was very impressed how DC parked it in the wall after the bridge. Right in front of me - well funny!

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
But I was very impressed how DC parked it in the wall after the bridge. Right in front of me - well funny!

DC didn't have a great day, stuffing two XBows and his F1 car into the barriers :redface:

I was out of my seat cheering for him to beat Loeb in the ROC final, though - it would have been a nice way to finish his year. :(

It did look a smidge cold - maybe that's why there weren't more people there?

Dec 13, 2006
Ashford, Middx
I went and decided to brave out the cold until the end, i thought it might have been abit warmer being quite enclosed.

Was impressed with Andy Priaulx, seemed to have got to grips with the Stobart Ford very well. Shame DC didnt win in the final, i'd rather Loeb win than Schumacher though, lol.

Overall it was a good day out though, definately going back next year. I think i might take a nice flask and blanket next year though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.