jbs big turbo

guy fawkes

wow get me a big turbo please, anybody checked out jbs website for prices and bhp gains from there conversions. I think robbing a bank is in order:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

guy fawkes

I mean if your going for gt28rs big turbo with upto 400bhp its 10 grand, not the £2000-£3000 thousand price range,must be an amazing piece of kit.

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
guy fawkes said:
I mean if your going for gt28rs big turbo with upto 400bhp its 10 grand, not the £2000-£3000 thousand price range,must be an amazing piece of kit.

True but find a 400bhp car for £11k, wonder how much increase in weight. So instead of buying a car up rate you existing. That my plan. 1 more year and i'll have finished paying for my car. Then uprate it instead of getting a new one.

guy fawkes

I agree with you imo pounds per bucks we not gonna get a standard car with 400bhp brand new for less than 4 times that amount, all i'm saying its something to aim for if you feel the want for that kind of power. Where do i sign on then.:D :D

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
depending on where you start from you can run low to mid 300's with stock internals.

Mine did fine for 35K miles with a load of track use in there.
go for 400bhp however and yea, its advised.

guy fawkes

I would be chuffed with 300 bhp with bturbo no internal mods but with a turbo which is not being stressed to its maximum to achieve these kind of figures,ie would it be better to have gt28r or ihi running stock internals to reach the magical 300bhp.plus other mods ie exhaust dp/cat intercooler.

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
guy fawkes said:
I would be chuffed with 300 bhp with bturbo no internal mods but with a turbo which is not being stressed to its maximum to achieve these kind of figures,ie would it be better to have gt28r or ihi running stock internals to reach the magical 300bhp.plus other mods ie exhaust dp/cat intercooler.

You would need to run gt28r or IHI to get over 300bhp (on stock internals)

Internal mods not required below 350bhp really but you will need the following for big turbo conversion
Exhaust, Downpipe, Injectors, bigger Intercooler etc and probably an ATB diff too

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.