JenningsSEAT Exeo Sport 170PS With A Difference!!

CraigSEAT

Hello,

We at JenningsSEAT have just recived an Exeo 2.0 TDI Sport 170PS in Black Magic, although its very nice as a standard car, we thought we would have a Exeo with a difference by adding a full JE Design Bodykit, Lowering Springs, Twin double chrome exhaust system with carbon fibre rear spoiler.

I have enclosed some pictures for everyone to look at and any comments would be welcome so let you know.

Thanks Craig

Exeo1.jpg

Exeo2.jpg

Exeo3.jpg

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Very nice, wouldnt give up your day job though..... Those sort of poses are just not the same if you are not wearing a bikini. ( and female obviously ! )

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
the rear is missing something, maybe the boot lip spoiler not sure, but it is a good start, i am swaying now between getting the st version of one of these or a leon fr tdi when i upgrade my ibiza

THE J-SEAT MAN

Hi

We have not quite finished with the project as yet .. :p

We are awaiting a boot spoiler .. Seat will have one available very soon .. And possibly a few other tweeks :funk:

The price ... I cannot say at the moment as the car is now on demo and i will get my total cost bill in the next few weeks ... so watch this space :drool:

THE J-SEAT MAN

lol .. I better not post the picture of me with a skin head then !!! :cartman:

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Hi

We have not quite finished with the project as yet .. :p

We are awaiting a boot spoiler .. Seat will have one available very soon .. And possibly a few other tweeks :funk:

The price ... I cannot say at the moment as the car is now on demo and i will get my total cost bill in the next few weeks ... so watch this space :drool:

Presume everything is non-Seat accessories except the forthcoming spoiler?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.