Jetex Cone Filters :)

Same as mentioned in the first page that the other guys bought mate, but here;

1 x Jetex Conical Filter 70mm Diameter 150mm Length - FC-07003 (bought from www.jetex.co.uk)

The rest below bought from www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk

1 x SAMCO 70MM 45 DEGREE BLUE HOSE ELBOW (E45-70) = £26.98
1 x SAMCO 3MM SILICONE VACUUM HOSE (M) (VT3B2W) = £3.73
3 x JUBILEE CLIP 60-80MM (SSHC-60-80) = £5.01
1 x HOSE JOINER 70mm X 76mm LONG (RHJ-70-76) = £12.94

But you will need to trim that Samco hose quite a lot! As it's massive! Looks like it'd be big enough WITHOUT the air filter on the end :p

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
jetex

sorry guys after doing a bit of reaserch you can only get jetex filters for the cupra models :( unlucky for me and the cost of a full kit is between £290 and £315 with delivery

fraz07

Guys just want to thank yous for this thread i been wanting a new filter for a while befor i get a re map and did not know which to get but this is the one for me!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Fraz!!!!!:funk::funk::funk:

As promised! Pic of it fitted! Fitted this weekend! I've just made a thread about what else i've done this weekend and that describes fitting a bit more detailed.

63a91034.jpg

cuprachrissy

oh ok i get it now, so if you have stuff for sale in the foor sale section you can put it in the sig?

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
sorry for the bump guys

If i want to keep the maf where it is on the tip and just run the elbow from maf to filter

do i still need the 70mm joiner?

i know the elbow will go straight onto the maf but unsure weather i need the joiner to fit the elbow to filter

as most in this thread seem to be moving the maf to the other end of the elbow hence using the hose joiner

cheers

clubby

hi wot do you do with the small hose thats between the maf and the filter ,do you just cable tie it up and put nothing on it?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.