Jetex Cone Filters :)

Dec 10, 2009
bideford, n.devon
after alot of seaching i decided to go along with the jetex and after reading this thead bought all the parts needed and fitted it this morning and what an improvement its made.
i fitted a turbosmart kompact dv yesterday and wasnt overly impressed with the sound but today its so much louder but not over the top. even the sebring back box that was on it when i bought the car has come to life with a throaty grumble.
a very worthy mod :D

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
Ive just ordered a FC-07003 and the silicone bend etc

hopefully will be better than the cheap tacky ebay filter the car has!

its a fair bit cheaper from europerformance than direct from jetex

ashamin786

Is this just a straight replacement for the air filter, so do you take the box out?
whats the advantages of getting one?
also if someone could..can they send me links to the things i need, all the old ones dont work anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2009
bideford, n.devon
ull need a,n alloy joiner, some jubile clips and 45 degree forge elbow to get the filter nice and close to the wing and as far away from the heat as posible.
yeah you remove the standard box and you get a nice suction sound and power gains though not much

Dave_Cupra88

Jan 30, 2012
Reviving an old thread I know, but the previous owner of my car had a Jabbasport induction kit installed, which must have been at least two years ago now. Thinking it's time for a new filter, so was looking at the Jetex.

I think this is what's installed - http://www.jabbasport.com/store/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=JSIKLEONCR

Would I still need the joiner and elbow? A bit dark now so can't check if it's already on there :). Kit looks like it has a joiner, but no elbow...I can't find the invoice for what was purchased, only the fitting instructions.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.