joe's toledo mk2

1NCUBUS

Nice ride! Tip: add some layers of plasti dip metalizer on your dipped rims.
The matt black will look duffy and odd after a while this is the perfect solution + its just looks better.

Chearzz

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
Nice ride! Tip: add some layers of plasti dip metalizer on your dipped rims.
The matt black will look duffy and odd after a while this is the perfect solution + its just looks better.

Chearzz

yer iv seen it on a mates audi but I got him to do the wheels as a bit of a cover up job, but new rims are on the cards -soon - but thanks for the advice as im having the spokes of the new rims dipped.

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
aw thanks I hat the gap in the arch though never noticed with the other wheels on im hoping the joms turn up tomorrow

6larry

aw thanks I hat the gap in the arch though never noticed with the other wheels on im hoping the joms turn up tomorrow

Gotta love them JOM's! I have a set on my Mk4 Ibiza. Can be quite bouncy but generally ride really quite smooth, can't fault them :)

Mine are wound as low as possible at the front but it ain't low enough to fill the arch fully with 195/55/15's, keep that in mind mate and all should be well

6larry

Just noticed the photos of your wheels now my phone decides to load them. They look grand mate, stretch is perfect mate. What tyres are they?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members