joe's toledo mk2

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Yea I’m full custom
Fmic , 4 bar , cupra r pump , tip, single mass flywheel , bigger injectors , forge 008 , and loads of stuff I can’t remeber now :D

But you shouldn’t have any problems with a sports down pipe as it takes the standard lambda sensors and is still a cat. I’m sure when I first fitted it my car was standard .

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
That's what I thought, I'm sure people have just done an exhaust with no mods before.
I'm a bit sceptical anyway as the discussion today he seems to think the Leon system will fit the tolly, I'm not so sure:(

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Everything does except back box ,
The rear end is much longer and due to no cut out the Toledo miktek has almost tdi looking tips that are fully hidden but point down to the ground as it’s the way the bumper is designed

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
37ed9e18e8e62aaa914e7b8e10e4ff90.jpg
a1b530e200effd587b15e14ddc689469.jpg

That’s the backbox you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
thanks spudboy, its all fitted now there was a 4/5 week wait on the bora system so went with the leon off the shelf one and some fabrication work on the tail pipe to clear the tollys huge ass lol.
all in all I'm super happy with it for just a cat back it makes all the right noises and its soooo shiney:D
also had the guys fit the oversized tip while I was there I'm so glad I didn't try it on the drive.
just wanted to say thanks for all your advice too, much appreciated.

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
glove box handle fixed / replaced today all working lovely

easy job
4 torx screws out
swop handle over with the old lock in
4 torx screws in
cuppa tea
done

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
got my R steering wheel fitted today and cherry blossomed
also reversed the 007p and re-piped it straight of the charge pipe, much tidier now.
tomorrow depending on the wether is the injector wire tuck :D

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
ill just put the recent ones here - enjoy
please excuse the filthy engine bay and dodgy eBay filter its only temporary

Last edited:

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
my new work toy as of tomorrow
x7O9161.jpg

I'm also starting the sai delete on the tolly in the afternoon along with evap, n249, wire tucking the injector wires and hopefully washing the bay too time permitting;)

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
not quite as planned with the sai as I spent most of the day sorting my work van [:@] which has changed colour and grown somewhat
jSbyGbf.jpg

tomorrows another day and more bits turned up inc w8 light and harness :D
pExO0vF.jpg

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
got my w8 light fitted today just need to wire the leds up
what a pain in the arse that was it was such a tight fit I almost gave up and put the standard one back

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.