joe's toledo mk2

Apr 13, 2011
hull
May I ask where did u get the bradid fuel hose or coolant hose joint clips from the ones that keep them from rubbing together and makes them look really neat and tidy

Cheers ps I love how this looks keep up the good work I like where ur going with this lovly clear perspect piping and sheilds :)

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
May I ask where did u get the bradid fuel hose or coolant hose joint clips from the ones that keep them from rubbing together and makes them look really neat and tidy

Cheers ps I love how this looks keep up the good work I like where ur going with this lovly clear perspect piping and sheilds :)

I actually got the idea from looking and drooling over robdons leon and spotted them in a pic, there from ebay try searching braided hose separator and they will be in there somewere I paid about six quid ish for the two,

ps thanks for the comments trying to use different stuff to make it a bit different. im just saving a few pennies for a sfs tip and then once I know where the maf will sit theres going to be a matching air filter heat sheild;)

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
doohh

spoiler wrap done then 2 days later !!!:cry:

whent to get a quote from a pro £80.00 so looks like ill be getting it done by them as the curve of the spoiler is too tight for my skills lol

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
whilst getting a quote for me spoiler to be wrapped I asked about the price for the full car- £1400 so I set about it myself for £135 for the vinyl :D

still a long way to go but im very pleased with the results so far ill keep updating as each panel is finished.

damo :-)

Oct 30, 2012
Sheffield
Well done fella

Gonna look great when its done.

Im thinking about doing my bonnet and roof either silver carbon or matt silver

Let me know where you got your vinyl from and the quality of it if you dont mind.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Damo

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
alright mate I got the vinyl from ebay shops called l_m_eshop iv gone for matt white with a black carbon roof, spoiler, mirrors and b pillers gonna stick thease rims on

but have the lip and dish painted to match the white instead of the chrome as they are now. that's about all for the look of the car. am really looking forward to seeing the front bumper in white.

personally for yours i'd steer away from the matte silver as your car looks close to silver and it might clash, but of cause its your car and up to you what you like:)

damo :-)

Oct 30, 2012
Sheffield
That will look fantastic in white with the black roof and alloys mate

I know what you mean about silver on mine, but it will look subtle rather than in your face. Kind of like you don't notice it at first then you do on looking again if you get me.

Prob change my mind a few times before ordering anyway :S

Cheers for the info

Damo

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise