Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

JonnyH10's Silver MK4 Golf GTI 1.8T

Discussion in 'Readers Rides (SEAT)' started by JonnyH10, Nov 24, 2012.

1. JonnyH10

Might as well start a new thread for the new car! I picked this up last weekend...its a Reflex Silver 2002 MK4 GTi 1.8T (150bhp) with 74k miles and full service history...also has a Votex front valance and Anni sideskirts and rear valance, and 18" genuine BBS CH's. Few other wee things done to it such as a Baileys DV(will be changing this to a Forge 007p), black upper grille and a Kenwood head unit. :)

Just a couple of instagram pics for now, will get better ones later in the week after I give it a good clean...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very happy with it, great upgrade in power and comfort/build quality compared to the Ibiza! Not many plans for it yet, needs 2 tyres, tax and a service so that'll do until after Christmas. Although I did order a set of FK Highsport coilovers in the FK sale. :lol:

So the Ibiza went to its new owner today. :( Took a few photos yesterday after giving both cars a wash. Did my first mods to the Golf too...a stubby aerial & Polo rear wiper that I had on the Ibiza, so nothing too exciting, but it was free. :lol: Also not liking the font on the Golf's number plates so need to change those for normal font ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking! :)

2. ALEXZ360

ALEXZ360 Active Member

nice to see you have upgraded with the rest of us jonny, ill keep an eye on it to see what you do :)

3. JonnyH10

Thanks Alex! Should have some small updates very soon, and bigger ones aren't far away ;)

4. mwillis551

mwillis551 No D-Turbo!

Looking well lad :)

You see your car to a portadown guy? See it flyin about with the standard wheels on it?

5. JonnyH10

Cheers lad! :) Yea it did lol, and yea sold it on standard wheels just.

6. Just noticing this now Johnny. Looks like a nice motor. Maybe see it about at some stage. Enjoy.

7. jasc1988

Split the headlights and spray black and it will look like an anni externally :)

8. JonnyH10

Thanks Dave! :) Maybe see you at some shows or meets this year. If the NI Seat folks are planning a meet sometime, I'd defo come along for a chat! That's if you's would have me since I'm now a 'dubber' :p

Nice idea mate, might do that at some stage! Wouldn't be confident doing it myself though...but it'd be cheaper than buying anni headlights anyway lol :)