JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Looks ace Jord!!

Howcome I still havent seen you around lmao

Cheers Ads laar! :) I've been looking out for you, just havent seen you knocking about.. I think my mate has clocked you in his black twingo with orange wheels, cause he asked me if I had seen it around.. I was like "Blue, mk5 cupra? I know exactly who that is ;)"

Next time your down, you'll have to give me a shout or something, havent been in a cupra yet.. Would be class to compare the cupra and the vRS..

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Still havent got my exhaust sorted yet (fúck off Danny ;)) But Im going speaking to a lad in tyldesley, around the corner, about getting a DeCat made up.. Cant be that dear to be honest..
Not working either ATM, so funds are running out pretty rapid..

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
Cheers mate! :)

You'll have to let me know, Been gagging for a set for a while, and I have the sideskirts waiting to be painted.. This very well could become a Chil-pra :)

will do mate who is breaking his 3rd cupra this month but has loads of goodies on in , inc diff and arbs got my name on them before he has even collected the car up :p

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
How did I miss this!? Hell, Jord, nice wheels! I need to refurb my super T's soon, but can't think of what to do them in.

Oh. One other thing.

P5280523.jpg

Colour code the bottom bit for a cupra-ish look :) thats the only difference, and the Zorst hole. ;)

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
How did I miss this!? Hell, Jord, nice wheels! I need to refurb my super T's soon, but can't think of what to do them in.

Oh. One other thing.

P5280523.jpg

Colour code the bottom bit for a cupra-ish look :) thats the only difference, and the Zorst hole. ;)

Hahaha :) Cheers bro :love:

They look alright dont they.. You have a black car, EVERY colour goes with black.. So think outside the box and go nuts :p It definately turns heads mate ;)

Yeah, the front, and back bumper needs doing.. Ive got side skirts that I bought off Danny upstairs on top of the wardrobes that need painting...
I might get some 5mm spaces for the front too..

Exhaust has been booked in for wednesday, so thats a fúcking relief. :clap:

This will be the last I spend on the car, unless I drop an engine in it........

Deleted member 35176

Yeh i spotted him wanted too chase him lmao

Sent you a pm jord

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Likening the new look ;)

Cheers mate:) She does turn heads now.. And hopefully, from tomorrow, that will be because she doesnt sound like a spitfire...
Least it won't sound like a tank anymore

By that, you mean. "Thank fúck for that! You wont wake me up every night now"

Yeh i spotted him wanted too chase him lmao

Sent you a pm jord

You should have! He would have had a play.. I doubt it would have been fair though.. Hes at 140brake..

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Took it down to the lad this morning, left it with him.. After the hour long walk back, I got a phoncall saying he couldnt do it :) < Sarcastic smiley face...

On the hunt for a decat pipe, or just another cat.... This day jus couldnt get ANY better :):):)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise