JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

do what you want to do.
i like your mk3 but you clearly crave some power or speed you were going to 20vt this or chuck a vr6 engine in it and you wanted a boc that says one thing you need a bit of power.
personally i dont think the 2.0 8v will have enough for what you crave thats my thoughts without actually knowing you but it will without doubt be a huge step up from the 1.4.

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Yeah was seriously tempted about 'throwing' a VR in mine, but lost love for the car in the mean time.. The mk2 wouldnt be something I'd throw money at, or keep for anywhere near as long as Ive had this, but simply just to get about in.. It wont be fast at all, but Im expecting nothing tbf. Only, what, 115 brake?
I can get it for £450...
A couple of things I would do is change the wheels to mine, but painted silver..
Put my dashboard in from the mk3..
Colour code the front and rear valance, as well as the side skirts..
And try and adapt my coilovers to fit the mk2....

Last edited:

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Right.. I know my mind changes more than the weather, but after speaking to Dannylad last night, my mind is officially made up.... Im going to wait a couple of month, and get a mk3 cupra.. Im 21 in august, so will have more money to spend on a decent car.. Probs either a red, or an imperial blue..

With my car, there will be nothing I would need of it.. So will probably break it like.. Might keep the coils, but will have to sell everything around them, as I launched the standard suspension years ago..

What do you guys think? Am I doing the right thing? I respect the opinion of everybody on this forum, as pretty much everyone has helped me out over the years..

Onwards and upwards.... right?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.