Just bought a 2010 Cupra R with 60,000 miles - what’s the first thing I should do?

Discussion in 'Leon Mk2' started by T0ma5, Jan 27, 2018.

1. elnigel

elnigel Full Member

I will check for you in a bit. Mine is a Cupra not an R. It took me loads of attempts burning the discs, failing, trying again at a slower burn rate. I followed the guide for updating on this forum.

You don't get current speed on the nav but as I have carista I have changed the car to Australia settings which gives me a big mph on the MFA which I find really useful as a spend alot of my time on cruise control on the M1.

Also, my Cupras in modern classics magazine this month. A journalist posted on this forum looking for a bright one, mines kiwi green. It's in a group test with a Megane R26 and a astra vxr nurburgring. They were both nice but I wouldn't like to live with either of them every day!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

2. elnigel

elnigel Full Member

I'm on version 0351, like I said, it gives you the following phone menu which is great. And the mph on the dash is really helpful via carista.

Couple of pics below.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

3. Ben P

Ben P New Member

What maps do you have for the 310? :)

4. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook and karma is restored...

5. Ben P

Ben P New Member

Cheers matey.
    Quick question with it being a non Seat card does it show up on the RNS with any other manufacturers logos e.g. vw Skoda or whatever?

6. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook and karma is restored...

The card is just for the maps, the main firmware for the RNS310 is unchanged so it will stay as it was... It's just a map update so to speak.

I'll be doing the firmware update this weekend hopefully if you wanted to try that as well...

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently Driving - SEAT Leon Mk2 Cupra R 2010
    Previous Car - SEAT Leon Mk2 FR 2007