Just ordered my PC!!!!

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
YEAH!!:D

Just hammered the fantastic plastic and ordered my PC from www.autopia-carcare.com!!!

So far I've ordered:

Sonus DAS Polisher Kit
Extra Sonus DAS Blue pad
Sonus Der Wunder Wasche

All with a %15 discount!

Shortlist for products yet to be ordered would be as follows:

Poorboys SSR2.5
Poorboys Polish With Carnuba
Poorboys EX Sealant
Natty's Blue Wax/P21s

With the risk of being shot down in flames - what do ya reckon? - Any current recomendations would be appreciated!

Svenster

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
cordobabrendy said:
Speaking of current recomendations, have you ordered a 110v to 240v convertor? i dont think they come as part of the pack.

Thanks!

Already purchased the transformer, cable and plug from Screwfix.

Svenster

Last edited:

Riddick_m3

Mar 17, 2005
Sudbury, Suffolk
nice one mate will defo get one of these when i change the car to be honest i cant see it making my ovni lcr shine anymore than it already does i think it would be much more apreciated on a metalic car, so how much was it all including delivery to the uk?

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
Riddick_m3 said:
nice one mate will defo get one of these when i change the car to be honest i cant see it making my ovni lcr shine anymore than it already does i think it would be much more apreciated on a metalic car, so how much was it all including delivery to the uk?

Subtotal $209.97
Coupon discount -$31.50
Subtotal $178.47
Shipping %60.05
Tax $0.00
Total $238.52 (£126)

I'am pretty confident it will make a significant improvemant to my paint (Bengal Yellow), especially in terms of swirls, fine scratches and depth of shine. I'am hoping to achieve a lovely wet look[B)]

Last edited:

wrc

May 1, 2005
TAMWORTH
you will not be dissapointed in the PC m8.
i have one & its fantastic. well worth the money, & it only took 3/4 days to arrive.:D

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
i found the poorboys range to be ok, but it didnt get all of the swirls out due to SEAT's rock hard clearcoat,

So i ordered some MEnzerna powergloss compound and that shifted them all,

AR-CoolC

Feb 3, 2006
Lincoln
Apparently screwfix are out of stock of the 750VA transformers at the minute :(

If you need it in a hurry it might be worth checking with your local tool hire places, that's where I got mine from, and they matched the screwfix price.

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
FinerDetails said:

Need this?
200.jpg

Cheers guys, thinking about it, i'm sure ive got one of them, or more in the house (uncle and grandfather both builders)

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
Got all the stuff yesterday - well packed :D and marked up with a value of $25 as requested:whistle:

One thing thats peeved me though is that the "Guide to Detailing" CD dosn't seem to be Apple OSX compatible:confused:

Other than the obvious comments of ditching the Mac - any suggestions!

VRStu

Briskodian
Mar 22, 2005
Hampshire
www.fabia-vrs.com
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.