just wondered

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
I like the sound of the V5....
i bought my tolly in a total rush....chopped in an old Xantia that was shot and fell in love with the looks of the Toledo.
had i had more time to research i would have gone for one with higher spec.....
I have done so much to her, handling and looks wise (subtle of couse) that i really cant justify getting rid....
my bumper will probably be the last thing i do to her as i intend to relocate to Dubai by the end of the year....all going according to plan! will miss the old girl when i have to sell her......

Coming up to 4 years happy motoring.....well.....apart from the time the rear brakes peed fluid all over the place.....oh yeah....then there was the maf!............

myseatcupra

ibiza fr tdi
May 14, 2007
cardiff/penarth
i sold my golf on ebay, cuz it always seemed there was something to sort out. so some guy from scotland buys it. so theres me thinking its guna brake down on him, and hes guna give me bad feed back. so i ended up sorting everything out. even cleaned it. it looked so lush when i finished i could of kicked my self

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
i sold my golf on ebay, cuz it always seemed there was something to sort out. so some guy from scotland buys it. so theres me thinking its guna brake down on him, and hes guna give me bad feed back. so i ended up sorting everything out. even cleaned it. it looked so lush when i finished i could of kicked my self

I didnt flog it to joe public.....i chopped it into a garage.......about the only time in my life i can say i got one over on a garage!!!!!

myseatcupra

ibiza fr tdi
May 14, 2007
cardiff/penarth
i hate garages, all the ones that ive used, have just never done a very good job of things. id rather do things my self at least i no how well or badly there done

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
do i take it your a GGGGGGGGGGGGGGirl

Hmmmmm do i detect a problem??:headhurt:;)

hahaha yes i am female...but i am so into my car and bike........not much i dont know about them to be honest......

It is a valuable thing to learn...so many birds get ripped off because they simply dont know about their vehicles. I love a good argument in garages if i feel i am being spun a line..........not that i am aggressive!:p

will post piccies of my bumper when i get back off hols....it should be sprayed by then! :D
im off to catch sum zeeeeeee's