K03 Hybrid - again

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
I was refering the atp inlet for the gt2x setup. You need a 225 silicone tip, blank off the extra breather hole, clamp the turbo end on, put in your 3inch maf and you are done. If you want the filter nearer the wing then get an extension bit of silicone pipe. It could not be more simple!

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
Heres a pic of atp tip. You use a 90degree forge hose at bottom to go on to turbo and a forge hose at top to connect to maf.
DSC00139.jpg

caveo

if you turn it on its side , it kinda looks like an old gun ( musket):p

Mar 17, 2007
montrose scotland
ok well recived the turbo today looks very nice cant wait to get it all fitted.now im just waiting on my injectors and MAF.and a one other bit then will get it booked into the garage:funk:

225 Cupra R

Jun 17, 2007
Please can you tell me whether the KKK K04 turbo flange is same as the KKK K03 flange. I am looking at upgrading the manifold but if its a k03 manifold flange then it may not fit my k04 turbo flange, or will it ???

jamiebennett81

ok well recived the turbo today looks very nice cant wait to get it all fitted.now im just waiting on my injectors and MAF.and a one other bit then will get it booked into the garage:funk:

backdraft motorsport will sell you a 2nd hand set of 225 injectors for £100 if you are interested

jamiebennett81

Heres a pic of atp tip. You use a 90degree forge hose at bottom to go on to turbo and a forge hose at top to connect to maf.
DSC00139.jpg

is that me, or does it just look like an old piece of drain pipe?:lol:

anyway back on topic....

there are a lot of people saying diffferent things at the moment about fitment of pipes etc and I really need to clear this up

so I will try and lay this out as simple as possible:

I need the ATP tip to house the 3" MAF - understood:)

The ATP tip will replace the Forge one, but unlike the forge it does not go from the intake all the way to the turbo and requires two silicone hoses (either end to join) - ?

The silicone hose which goes onto the turbo, does this replace the metal tip, or is the metal tip now needed to be put back on? - not understood

sounds stupid, but I am confused here

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
I need the ATP tip to house the 3" MAF - understood:)

The ATP tip will replace the Forge one, but unlike the forge it does not go from the intake all the way to the turbo and requires two silicone hoses (either end to join) - ?

The silicone hose which goes onto the turbo, does this replace the metal tip, or is the metal tip now needed to be put back on? - not understood

sounds stupid, but I am confused here

From turbo you got a 90degree samco bend, then atp hardpipe, the samco hose to MAF.

If any1 wants that metal pipe make me an offer as i got 2 of them

Cuprajoe

May 15, 2007
jamie i got a second hand set of my mate aswell as a maf.
will i have to use the maf that comes with the 3"housing or should i use the ibiza one

Hi there mate you want to be using your ibiza maf in the 3'' housing. You will need a security tork bit to swap them over or a pair of snipe nose mole grips will suffice:)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise