K1 Splitter - Performance VW

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Front splitter looks good. Shame its so stupidly expensive.

I am sure those making it must be makng at least 1000% profit at the price they are asking for it. They would probably make a lot more money off it if it was £50 and sold loads of them - this is the first car I have seen with it other than the Performance VW car. Look at the number of people who would have it if it was priced sensibly!

13snc

13SoNotCool
Jan 8, 2008
Croatia
www.seatclubcroatia.com
stupid imageshack..

here

img25592jb9.jpg

img25662sb0.jpg

JD_SCN

stupid imageshack..

here

img25592jb9.jpg

img25662sb0.jpg

Is that rear valance is just a bolt/stick over the original rear bumper?
I think it look good at the back...i'm just not too sure about the front splitter and side skirts, would you just leave them that black abs plastic look? or would you have them colour coded to paint work? Looks ok on the silver but not sure if it will a bit odd on a black magic model

H8T WP

wouldnt mind a good rear valence for the k1 / areo kit, similar to the new clio sport

Foo56

Feb 6, 2007
The 1st pics looked like it was carbon fibre.. eitherway I think it would look nice on a black leon so I may-well get them, but can't find a price on the kit after trying to sneakily trawl thru the 15 pages at work with no one seein lol

JD_SCN

There was a breakdown of all prices somewhere from front splitter to rear diffuser

Pretty sure they were outrageous prices...they always are. Wish someone could just make a good kit at a good price. There's no need for excessive launch prices...
if for example a kit was £1k then maybe 20 people would by it, half the price so half the profit...but you'd make easily 5 times as many sales. Am I missing something?

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
they are selling it already at least in spain the whole kits costs 1200 euros with the exhaust center mounted like the R32 i posted the numbers parts somewhere with prices

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
It is worth looking at the sticky for the Cupra/Aeros splitter at the top of the page. Cup Spoiler are considering making side skirts and a diffuser very similar to this kit

Voinea88

leviathan18 is you have a link or email address,that can help please post it...
I contacted my local dealer,and they have no idea about this kit

Nightx

Hi guys!

I wana use the 1p0071061a Diffuser in R32 Style. Could someone help me to buy it?

I wanna buy it with delivery in Germany and i can´t find a dealer (including MS Design) which deliver to Germany.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members