Keep Getting 16795 - SAI Incorrect Flow...

EZ Tutty

Nov 21, 2006
Derby
www.eztutty.co.uk
Hey,

I removed my SAI system approx a year ago and fitted a forge blanking plate and a 330ohm 10watt resistor in place of the pump (also did the N112 and N249 valves).

In the the first 6-9 months i think i had the 16795 SAI Incorrect Flow Detected fault once.

But just lately i've been getting it every week or so.

It's getting rather annoying, i know it's easy enough to clear but i'm getting fed up of doing it now, and i can't understand why it's coming back so often.

I've checked the resistor and the wiring and all are well.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

EZT :)

cuprachrissy

i use 12 watt resistors and touch wood i havent had a prob.

the problem is when you remove things that are meant to be there (electronically) u will always get problems. just have to grin and bare it mate.

Oct 2, 2006
Buy a Scangaugeii and just clear the codes that way thats what I do to be honest. saves plugging in VAG.COM and getting the lap top out as the Scangauge is permanently plugged into the OBD port. Works for me, but I know it does not solve the problem lol.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Buy a Scangaugeii and just clear the codes that way thats what I do to be honest. saves plugging in VAG.COM and getting the lap top out as the Scangauge is permanently plugged into the OBD port. Works for me, but I know it does not solve the problem lol.

the very same here i use the scan gauge 2 as it pluged in all the time as well...nice bit of kit and it ant to much money realy

dave_6

Apr 26, 2005
Essex
I've got this aswell, going to be a pain explaining that when it comes to selling the car! or having to re-fit the system and bits

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise