klasse gloss sealant?

Daz8161

Daz
Mar 9, 2005
Belfast
hey guys where can i get some klasse gloss sealant klasse polish cheapest? i live in n.ireland and havent seen any of it in any shops and ive only seen it on some websites for £50 for the 2bottles in 500ml.

that stuff sounds good but if theres a better cheaper alternative please let me know....?:shrug:

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
Klasse Sealant Glaze (or Klasse High Gloss Sealant) is Car-Lack68 Long Life Sealant (CL68LLS) that has been rebranded to make it sound more appealing to the US market.

Car-Lack68 are the actual manufacturers of this product and we are the UK distributor for Car-Lack68 products.

Car-Lack68 Systematic Care is rebranded to Klasse All-In-One (Klasse AIO) in the United States and oddly enough we sell that too(CL68SC). ;)

We sell both the Car-Lack68 SC (Klasse AIO) and Car-Lack68 LLS (Klasse SG) as a 2x500ml bottle kit for £23.50. But wait a sec - SeatCupra also get 10% discount on Car-Lack Products - and as luck would have it we also ship to NI using normal Royal Mail rates. :D

Seat Cupra Car-Lack68 10% discount code: SCCL00010

Mark

mark@carsparkle

Abnormally Large Member
Aug 9, 2005
Cold North
www.carsparkle.com
Well I personally think the stuff is brilliant but I would say that because I sell it! :D

However, if you check the CarLack-68 Opinions thread it would seem other people like it too. As for using a 'cheap wax' to put on top if it - well I'm not sure what you mean. Car-Lack68SC would be used a base coat and then you could apply successive layers of Car-Lack68LLS that effectively acts as a wax anyway. Car-Lack68LLS is also known as 'Acryl Wax'.

However, if you want to increase the depth of shine to an amazing level you may wish to apply a final coat of P21S Wax. You may not consider this cheap but considering you get 40+ applications from a single tub (if used correctly) then it works out cheaper than most other bottled waxes such as AG etc.

Mark