LCR 50k miles price question

evertonmarc

hey guys,

right, first off, i was about 30mins away from getting the bank to pay a deposit and i would have secured a lovely TDI 150 that was at Volkswizard. Unluckily for me someone went there this morning and bought it/put deposit down.

So onto the next car.....

Seen a mint LCR, 55 plate, 50,000 miles, full seat history - it's an ex demo car and has had 1 owner.

It's down at £8995 though at a trade garage. Too much?

Waiting to see if it has had its cambelt done, but it will come with a full MOT, tax, service and AA warranty.

h7 cya

Jun 3, 2009
hmmm that does sound a little steep too me u would want more like 20k for that money especially with it being a 55 plate?!

EmDee

Omnishambolic
I got mine for £8200 with 16k on the clock and that was in Feb 09 - needless to say it was MINT!

Having said thet it was a private sale, so if there's some sort of warranty it might not be that bad :shrug:

I'd keep looking mate.

RoughD

I pick mine up saturday 05 lcr with 29k on the clock for just shy of £10k but it is from a seat dealer. 2 owners, totaly unmolested and in mint condition. Also they did the 30K service and done the belts. So I guess it depends on the conditon of the car you have seen and if YOU think its worth it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members