LCR handling

rickyjones1209

BIG BOY
Jan 8, 2009
Crewe, Cheshire
i'll be happy to buy them in the future but got other thing to pay for before may so just want to start on the handling department.

i think bushes and strut brace will be a good cheap start.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Ricky if I were you i would fit the Neuspeed rear ARB, S3 strutt brace and the uprated DBM. go to Nurburgring then when you come back change the wishbone bushes and the front ARB.
we will have other suggestions for you aswell if you want them

rickyjones1209

BIG BOY
Jan 8, 2009
Crewe, Cheshire
neuspeed rear ARBs - £200
TT strut brace - £56
INA track DBM - £100

NURBURGRING TRIP!

r32 front ARBS - £100
rear TT wishbone bushes and standard front bushes - £60

this would be the order you'd do it in? i trust your experience and knowledge:)

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
The top bit I had done for 3 years, the bottom bit i've had done for 2 months, see my signature for my readers rides thread.
If you could push to doing it all together you will love it but i know money can be tight.
I plan a wee trip to the ring next year

rickyjones1209

BIG BOY
Jan 8, 2009
Crewe, Cheshire
money is not normally an issue and i probably would have had it done but because the car was running lean i need to get it mapped again but before i do i wanted all engine mods to be done so this month had to pay for TIP and dp decat and book hotel in germany and pay for tunnel. my map is £400 next month and i have to pay for new discs, pads and fluid next month too ha ha.

missus isnt too happy, meant to be savin for a house!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
The Forge Dog bone mount works well, They are just the uprated bush's that sit in the O/E mounting bar, Thay do reduce wheel hop and make the whole car feel more solid. And they are only £20

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
But I thought he had a blue flame turbo back?

I have Eibach ARB's on mine, about £180 for the pair, no problems with my milltek exhaust.

Where did you get them from for that price ???
The eibach's do seem better priced than the others.

ARO

Mar 4, 2012
Carmarthen
Hi there, raising this old thread after reading so many posts im confused.con!
Can anyone confirm the following.

Leon cupraR front rear wishbone bushes are exactly the same as audi tt, tt roadster & s3 8l bushes?

Leon cupraR rear trailing arm or subframe ones are exactly the same as audi tt, tt roadster obviously not s3.

So i have the best oem bushes on my lcr already?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 25, 2009
When using 15mm-20mm spacers would it be safe to use longer wheel bolts?

Last edited:

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Pm me mate if you want a Hughes engineering rear custom strut brace. Need 6 people to make it worth his while making a new batch have 2 already.

Thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.