LCR Paint correction and interior detail

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
Its been a while since I detailed a black LCR, but all the memories came flooding back as the car arrived late last night and I shone the LED torch on the panel to check the swirls. The car was filthy too:

LCRD7.jpg

First job this morning was the interior:

Befores:

LCRD.jpg

LCRD1.jpg

LCRD2.jpg

LCRD13.jpg

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
After machine polishing I swapped to a softer pad and applied the pre-glaze:

LCRD57.jpg

After applying the wax, I left to cure and started on the alloys. A trip round with the tar remover before applying the wheel wax:

LCRD58.jpg

then cleaning the tail pipe:

LCRD59.jpg

and exterior of the glass:

LCRD60.jpg

then those again in reverse order, so glass buffed off, tail pipe buffed off. Then alloys buffed off and tyre dressing applied to each tyre as alloy buffed.

DantheMan

Thats my car:p :D:D:D

Theses pictures really show what bad condition my paintwork was in, I just cannot believe it. Also the interior:-o....I knew it was dirty but Holy S**t, how dirty!!!

I must say that Iain did a top, top job and I am really pleased with the results. The paintwork is a lot, lot better and actually looks black now instead of grey!
The interior is almost like new and I will not be letting the kids eat McDonalds in there again!

This guy does a very sound job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone wanting professional detailing work done to their vehicle. Its money well spent I think.

I hope now that this helps to sell my car as it will be up for sale in the coming days, so anyone interested please see the For Sale section soon.

Cheer again Iain. :funk:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
What a turn around Iain, your work is out of this world no wonder Dave got you to do his Fabia VRs again.

I must admit the car was in aweful condition but it now looks like new. Did you have trouble cleaning the drivers seat? Might just be the picture...

alexj124

Mar 2, 2005
Edinburgh
lot of dosh but top job.

With it being sold it will add at least that much to the price i wouldn't of bought it in the condition before

i know it would of been cleaned etc but you get the idea

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
so £250 inside and out?.....mine is spotless inside...how much for just the outside?....also i know silver hides dirt, but it also doesnt show how clean it is too...have you done a silver LCR?...if yeh what were the results?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.