LCR Polybushes

Johny

Feb 22, 2020
So im looking at polybushing the suspension on my R and i wanted to ask which parts should i polybush? I was thinking the two bushes on each lower arm, dogbone, top mounts as i replaced those few months ago and they're gone again so i dont want to be replacing those every few months, was thinking of the rear beam bush aswell but heard they make the ride very harsh so will just replace these with oem ones i think.

Any other part that i could polybush that would make a noticeable difference? Cheers

Odesláno z mého SM-N960F pomocí Tapatalk

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
We sell what Powerflex call the handling kit, Front Wishbone Front Bush, Front Wishbone Rear Bush, Front Engine Mount Dog Bone, Front Engine Mount Dog Bone Small Bush and Rear Trailing Arm Front Bush, which is basically all the main bushes or as mentioned you could do everything.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Johny

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
If you can I would do the whole lot. As for one that you would feel i would go for the front and rear of the lower arms. Again it depends what you use your car for. You can use either the better than standard purple and yellow stuff. Or the even stiffer black stuff. There is an option for the rear of the lower arms to use a spherical bearing set up that will reduce movement. And then on the front of the arms you have either 45mm or 30mm bushes. I think all leons are 45mm. A company called cookbot make an insert sleaves so you push that in to your lower arm then then use the 30mm bush this refuses movement and I creases stiffness and handleing. They also make camber adjustable bushes too.
audi-tt-mk1-8n-suspension-performance-defcon-bushings-1-e1295558990213.jpg
PF-PFF85501GB-01.JPG.jpg

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
As for the engine dog bone mount. You can either powerflex it or vibratechnics make stiffer road mounts or race spec mounts. You could replace just the dog bone or go for the whole kit and replace the lot and make a lot difference. When your engine twists under acceleration it's power loss to the wheels.
https://www.cbauto.co.uk

Last edited:

Johny

Feb 22, 2020
As for the engine dog bone mount. You can either powerflex it or vibratechnics make stiffer road mounts or race spec mounts. You could replace just the dog bone or go for the whole kit and replace the lot and make a lot difference. When your engine twists under acceleration it's power loss to the wheels.
Thanks mate, I'll be using the car as a weekend toy car but i dont want it too stiff tbh. Id go for the normal puprle stuff.

Regarding the dogbone, would you be so kind and give me a link or a part number for the whole kit that will make the most noticeable difference please.

Odesláno z mého SM-N960F pomocí Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise