LCR replica help

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Hi guys.

Thanks for all the information. I wasnt aware the difference of the face lifts and LCR until today lol.

Would the LCR front bumper go staright on my car then? Do the arch liners differ?

Thanks

You need different guides & you can get arch extensions

L5NTN

Nov 12, 2012
LEEDS
Does that come with the bumper then or would it require a new bonnet?

Sorry for all the questions i am just trying to gather as much information and knowledge as possible.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Dont think the bonnet is different mate think it would come with the bumper I cant get on photobucket from my work computer but if you pm me your number I can send you a pic of the front of mine and you will see the grill is different

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Hi guys.

Thanks for all the information. I wasnt aware the difference of the face lifts and LCR until today lol.

Would the LCR front bumper go staright on my car then? Do the arch liners differ?

Thanks

yeah thy do all bolt on but you need arch fillers and the bumper guides are different. All of that stuff can be bought new from sere motors http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238521&page=3 the last few posts are the part numbers with the prices.

as for the grill centre grill it comes with the bumper (usually)

Last edited:

cooky25

Derv is the word!
Nov 4, 2011
Taunton, Somerset
Im hopefully gunna buy a spare pre-facelift bumper and smooth it, like the previous pic.

Then put a honeycomb grill in :)

Hopefully it may be cheaper?

El.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members